IHeartYAFiction

A Touch Mortal
Leah Clifford
Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity (case)
Spencer A. Rathus, Lois Fichner-Rathus, Jeffrey S. Nevid Ph.D.

Hemlock

Hemlock - Short and Sweet:Hemlock was simply put: entertaining. I loved the characters and the story. I put this at the top of my tbr pile after Jen Ryland @ YA Romantics made a Veronica Mars reference and I totally loved how right she was. If you are not a fan of werewolf stories don't worry, I'm not either, but this one is a great book first and a werewolf book second! Don't skip it!To Elaborate....Mackenzie or 'Mac' is mourning the recent death of her friend Amy who was brutally murdered by a werewolf, but she's also losing her best friends. Kyle to a girl and Amy's boyfriend Jason to his grief. She's also having strangely realistic dreams of Amy who seems to be trying to tell her something. So Mac decides to find the werewolf who killed her in hopes of finding peace for herself and Amy, as well as to keep Kyle from leaving town and stop Jason from joining an extreme werewolf-hating cult-like group called the Trackers. AND yes, there is a love triangle here, but even Mac pokes fun at it, which somehow makes it work. :)As Mac navigates her investigation she finds that nobody seems to be telling the whole truth and even those she trusts the most are keeping shocking secrets. Can she find out the truth and save her friends before she meets the same fate as Amy?I highly recommend Hemlock to lovers of great YA! Read it before the sequel Thornhill comes out this fall! (Originally published @ iheartyafiction.blogspot.com)