IHeartYAFiction

A Touch Mortal
Leah Clifford
Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity (case)
Spencer A. Rathus, Lois Fichner-Rathus, Jeffrey S. Nevid Ph.D.
Reboot - Amy Tintera Short and Sweet:Reboot is awesome. Wren is so kick-ass. Callum is hilarious. What's not to love here? Amazing, fast-paced and so entertaining! To Elaborate....I began Reboot with HIGH expectations and I was not for one moment disappointed. I found the world as well as the characters extremely interesting. Wren especially! For a character 'lacking' in emotion she is written so well that the emotion she does feel is alarmingly powerful. Callum is perfectly placed in Reboot. His voice and sense of humor balances Wren's and I enjoyed the dynamic between the two of them. Callum brings Wren's humanity back one unexpected, accidental smile or laugh at a time and it is really a beautiful love story set within a dark and flawlessly painted world. This book has also restored my interest in dystopian stories! Yay! No more dystopian fatigue! I just hope the next one I pick up can live up to the wonderful experience of reading Reboot!(Originally published @iheartyafiction.blogspot.com)