IHeartYAFiction

A Touch Mortal
Leah Clifford
Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity (case)
Spencer A. Rathus, Lois Fichner-Rathus, Jeffrey S. Nevid Ph.D.
Poison - Bridget Zinn Review:Short and Sweet:Poison is such a fun story. It reminded me a bit of the movie Brave. Kyra is a strong, female character who is easy to love and invest in. An absolute delight to read through and through.To Elaborate....Kyra is a master potioner. She is also on a mission to murder the princess in order to save the kingdom (this is explained in the book, but I don't want to spoil it for you!). Along the way she has to avoid the King's army, her ex, witches, goblins and other sinister creatures who are searching for her. She manages to escape more than one seemingly hopeless scenario with a little help from her poison laced darts and concealing potions. It was exciting to see what she would come up with next!Kyra also receives assistance from the charming and mysterious Fred and a lot of help from her pet pig, Rosie. The interaction between Kyra and Fred is so sweet and hilarious. It felt realistic and natural how feelings developed between them. The story itself is intriguing with some surprising twists and turns. I enjoyed every moment of this magical book! :)P.S. I would love to see Poison made into a movie! (Originally posted @ iheartyafiction.blogspot.com)