IHeartYAFiction

A Touch Mortal
Leah Clifford
Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity (case)
Spencer A. Rathus, Lois Fichner-Rathus, Jeffrey S. Nevid Ph.D.
Dualed - Elsie Chapman Review:Short and Sweet:It took me a bit to get into Dualed, but once I did I really enjoyed it. No cliffhangers here, but a nice setup for the next book in this series. I recommend this one to fans of dystopian reads! To Elaborate....The world of Dualed had a few holes for me. First of all, I struggled to fully believe any world full of people killing each other in the streets, library, grocery store every single day would ever work as smoothly as the story leads you to believe. I also just didn't believe that we might ever end up in this world, which took some of what I normally enjoy in dystopian stories away from Dualed. Second, I didn't quite understand how raising two identical people trained to off each other conserved resources. It seemed a semi-major theme of the book that there was only room for the 'worthy' and not a lot of resources. I think the obvious answer is that the Board (the people in control) have another motive for creating murderous teenagers since it's right there in the blurb. However, I found these two world concepts distracting throughout the story. That being said, I really did enjoy Dualed. I think the best way to describe the second half of this book is a horribly creepy game of Hide & Seek. Definitely some heart-pounding moments of suspense. :) I'm really looking forward to seeing where this series is headed! (*3.5 stars*)(Originally published @ http://iheartyafiction.blogspot.com/)