IHeartYAFiction

A Touch Mortal
Leah Clifford
Antigoddess
Kendare Blake
Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity (case)
Spencer A. Rathus, Lois Fichner-Rathus, Jeffrey S. Nevid Ph.D.
Unremembered - Jessica Brody Short and Sweet:Unremembered is just plain fun to read. It has a girl with amnesia and strange super-human abilities, a hot mysterious guy, and the ever present 'bad guys' trying to keep them apart. It has a lot of twisty elements that keep each chapter as exciting as the last, and a great cliffhanger that will put the sequel straight on your to-be-read pile. To Elaborate....Sera doesn't remember much when she wakes up in the hospital. Even her own violet-eyed appearance. She soon learns that she was sole survivor of a mysterious plane crash. A flight that has no record of her as a passenger. A plane crash in which she suffered virtually zero injuries. But no one can figure out who she is, where she's from, or why she was there. One night, Sera opens her eyes to see a blurry vision of a boy. He promises to 'get her out', but she slips back into sleep and when she wakes next he has disappeared.When Sera encounters him next he tells her that his name is Zen, that they were in love and that she is in danger. Some part of her instinctually wants to believe him, but she doesn't know who she can trust. However, Zen (the hot guy) is determined to protect her whether she remembers him or not. As Sera tries to quickly make sense of her situation, danger begins closing in on her. She also makes some startling discoveries about her own above-average abilities and has nightmares of things she wishes had remained forgotten. Unremembered was simply a great book. I can't wait to see what happens next. Side note: Anyone else noticing how much the 1st books in series are really just setting us up for the next books? I don't always mind, and in this case I think enough of the story came through to not feel any sort of 'lack' in the story, but just something I've picked up on lately. Almost makes me want to wait until a whole series is out before I start it. :) What do you think?(Originally published @ http://iheartyafiction.blogspot.com/)